How Does Bacteria Cause Food Poisoning?
Bacteria is one of the major causes of food poisoning in the home and restaurant kitchens. We need to understand what bacteria is, how bacteria grows and how bacteria affects our food, so that we can provide a safe environment where food can be enjoyed.
In this course you will learn :
- What bacteria is.
- What bacteria needs to survive.
- What the most common food poisoning bacteria are.
- How food gets contaminated.
- How to prevent food poisoning from happening.
- What the legal issues are around food poisoning.
- What the food safety pillars are.
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge is needed
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn about bacteria, what they are and how the grow.
- Learn what the most common food poisoning bacteria are.
- The role of bacteria in food poisoning
- What the legal implications are for food poisoning
- How to reduce your risk of food poisoning
- Learn about what the food safety pillars are.
What is the target audience?
- Home cooks
- Restaurant managers / owners
Sign up today if you want to understand why food safety is important: How Does Bacteria Cause Food Poisoning?