- HE HANDSOME CHOPAHOK: When it comes to displaying a set of cutting boards, obviously they need to look great. And while some look like clouds, hippos, and popsicles, others look just like toasters and clunky hard drives. So although the Chopahok Board Set is tough, it’s also incredibly handsome.
- COMPACT AND TOUGH: This 23.5 x 33.8cm board is large enough for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. But what you’ll love most is the 1.3cm thickness, creating a solid surface for sharp knives, and reducing excessive scoring. NON-SLIP injection molded rubber feet hold the board securely as you chop.
- DEEP JUICE GROOVES: Now you can rest cooked meats on your board without juice running on the floor. Unlike many coloured chopping boards we have juice grooves on each of our kitchen boards. Plus, a special Grip ‘n Grab surface for fish, and a Crumb Catcher surface for cooked foods.
- ANTIBACTERIAL CUTTING BOARD: Our kitchen chopping board stand has shorter sides, board separators, and a raised open base to optimize airflow and keep your boards dry. This helps maintain their antibacterial action. If they’re kept enclosed, boards can remain damp, creating nasty smells and tastes.
- DISHWASHER SAFE, NON-TOXIC, CERTIFIED: Our colour coded cutting boards are made from BPA Free PP/TPE Plastics. Cleaning is easy by hand or dishwasher. The FDA and LFGB approve Chopahok Boards for Food Safety in the USA and Europe. For style and function, you’ll easily fall in love with Chopahok.
Check out our article on wooden equipment in the kitchen. You’ll see why this is the alternative!